Last FaceBook Conversation With A Conservative Christian T Partying racist.

Libz Bane
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
It works both ways.
3 hours ago ·

Dennis C. Latham
you are too racist to see anything but hatred for non whites.
the reason you are a coward and won't show your face.
Remain in your hole. It's all you know. MEANWHILE ?
I will REMAIN FREE knowing that you don't have the power to enslave me.
BUT ? If you come out of your hole ? I will have the power to enslave you.
3 hours ago ·

Dennis C. Latham
Blacks NEVER made post cards of murdered whites and sent them in the mail to their racist friends with a US POSTAL Stamp on them.
3 hours ago

Libz Bane
You know where you can stick that race card, dontcha?
3 hours ago ·

Dennis C. Latham
How can you compare over 10,000 unanswered murders of blacks ? To a few whites .... but wait ... blacks don't count in your world .. right ?
3 hours ago ·

Libz Bane
A few? A few? Ever seen the DOJ statistics on that?
3 hours ago ·

Dennis C. Latham
Ever seen the stats for the kkk who murdered 1,000's of blacks and never did a day in jail ?

Ever seed the stats on RoseWood ? Where 100's of blacks were killed over a lie of a white woman ?
3 hours ago ·

Libz Bane
I'm talking about TODAY....RIGHT NOW...you racist POS.
3 hours ago ·

Dennis C. Latham
You are really making Rick Barber look pretty bad .... and I respect Rick Barber very much. I am glad he doesn't act like you. At least when I met with him
3 hours ago ·

Libz Bane
No you don't. I've seen what you've said about him.
3 hours ago ·

Dennis C. Latham
What have I said about Rick Barber ? PROVE IT. At This Time ? I SUPPORT RICK BARBER.
3 hours ago ·

Libz Bane
You are a racist scumbag that thinks whitey should be killed.
3 hours ago ·

Libz Bane
Ok. I have plenty of alerts from facebook in my email where you call him a racist.
2 hours ago ·

Dennis C. Latham
I have NEVER called Rick Barber a racist ... PROVE IT YOU LIAR.
2 hours ago ·

Libz Bane
Um...I have it on a screen shot. All of your "proof" is garbage.
2 hours ago ·

Dennis C. Latham
Prove it .. post the picture .... Stop all the BEATING AROUND THE BUSH and post it.
2 hours ago ·

Libz Bane
Here you go. I think it would benefit you to read this. Try and excuse it you racist.

http://www.loompanics.com/Articles/hatecrimes.html
2 hours ago ·

Libz Bane
If you think it is okay to murder and rape and kill people because they are white then you are a depraved individual.

Murder is murder. It is NEVER excusable. Our SOULS have no color.

Freak.

Dennis C. Latham
WHERE is the screen shot of me calling Rick Barber a racist ?
You are nothing but a liar
2 hours ago ·

Libz Bane
I don't have to do ANYTHING you tell me to do. Freak.
2 hours ago ·

Libz Bane
And you NEVER have proof of spit. Freak.
2 hours ago ·

Dennis C. Latham
""If you think it is okay to murder and rape and kill people because they are white then you are a depraved individual.""

I don't - but this was done to blacks for over 400 years ... and it's still being done now.

"" Murder is murder. It is NEVER excusable. Our SOULS have no color. ""... See More

then why are you trying to justify 1 white murder to 1,000 murdered blacks.

""Freak."" - I know you are a an evil freak - your thinking and reasoning gives you away ..... PROVE I CALLED RICK BARBER A RACIST

AND STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT - You have no proof. You are just a liar - some white racist liar trying to get someone killed.
2 hours ago ·

Libz Bane
ONE MURDER? ONE MURDER? Here's some DOJ stats for you. Racist POS

Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.

Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic.
2 hours ago ·

Libz Bane
Are you threatening me, bubba?
2 hours ago ·

Dennis C. Latham
whites are 99% more willing to commit suicide than any other race.
whites have the most hate groups
whites killed millions of jews and millions of africans.
2 hours ago ·

Dennis C. Latham
I don't make THREATS - I make promises.
2 hours ago ·

Dennis C. Latham
I don't make THREATS - I make promises.
and I always keep my promises.
Now you can twist this all you want .... I have a record of everything.

Don't forget. What you call me ? You call GOD, JESUS and THE HOLY SPIRIT.
2 hours ago ·

Libz Bane
Where do your stats come from?

I'd tread carefully in the threat department if I were you. Very carefully.
2 hours ago ·

Libz Bane
You don't know spit about G-d. If you did, you wouldn't excuse all of these brutal crimes.
2 hours ago ·

Libz Bane
Not only will I call the police, I will call OSI.
2 hours ago ·

Dennis C. Latham
I haven't threatened you ... you sadistic evil freak. IF I HAVE THREATENED YOU ? QUOTE IT - You are just like that white woman in RoseWood - spewing lies that caused 100's of blacks to get murdered by people with your mentality.
2 hours ago ·

Dennis C. Latham
Call the police .... 241-2708 ..... call osi too.
2 hours ago ·

Libz Bane
Shut up you ignorant Jeremiah Wright wannabe.
2 hours ago ·

Dennis C. Latham
call the police ... CALL THEM ..... I DARE YOU.
2 hours ago ·

Libz Bane
"You are just a liar - some white racist liar trying to get someone killed."

There's your quote
2 hours ago ·

Dennis C. Latham
You can't even prove the lie you told on me about calling Rick Barber a racist. You can show where I threatened you.

All you are doing is trying to get someone killed. I guarantee it's all going to backfire on your.
2 hours ago ·

Libz Bane
Sounds like a threat to me. My father was a cop...before he was murdered.
2 hours ago ·

Dennis C. Latham
THAT'S MY QUOTE ..... I said it and I'm STANDING BY IT.
That is not threatening you.
It's me exposing what you are trying to do.
2 hours ago ·

Libz Bane
You're a mental case.
2 hours ago ·

Dennis C. Latham
Accusing me of calling Rick Barber a racist is a lie.
You are purposely making up lies about me.
2 hours ago ·

Dennis C. Latham
You Are A liar.
2 hours ago · Like

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Debra King Supports and Lies for the racist - Libz Bane - Dawn G Barben

Deborah King commented on your link: 7/11/2010 -  10:47PM

"Hello Dennis,
I know you don't know me, so you will have have no reason to believe me.  But I have to at least say one thing.  I know Libz Bane is a Patriot and she isn't a Racist.  I have worked along side her with many issues concerning our Government and have NEVER heard or seen anything of a Racist Manner.  I know she is very strong willed and outspoken, but not RACIST!!    "

""I know you don't know me,""

Starting off negative. Why not introduce yourself first ? - she already has a negative attitude. - #1

 Then why contact someone you don't know. This is that conservative t-bagging racist determination to go out of their way to over step their boundaries.

""so you will have have no reason to believe me. ""

 Then WHY would see bother  -  she already has a second negative attitude. - #2

""But I have to at least say one thing.""

 1 Thing .... I bet this is a BIG LIE.

""  I know Libz Bane is a Patriot and she isn't a Racist. ""

 Looks like 2 to me ... why would someone go this far to prove something to someone she doesn't know.
I must have struck a nerve or pissed - Libz Bane - Dawn G Barben  - OFF.

""I have worked along side her with many issues concerning our Government""

 Still babbling ..... Now she lets me know that they have worked closely together.
Letting me know ... that she condones and supports this racist lady
and is willing to lie to protect here. - Don't Forget Now ..... this is after I posted - Libz Bane - Dawn G Barben  - FaceBook Profile Page listed as a racist.

""and have NEVER heard or seen anything of a Racist Manner.""

 I need mel gipson here ... she's lying through her teeth.

""  I know she is very strong willed""

 Very strong to wait a whole month to make a comment on a blog 1 month later.
She just thought because she is white and I am black ? I'm supposed to bow down to her.
she knows better now - this is why she is pissed ... because I didn't take her abuse.

As you can see ... Deborah King supports a racist conservative t-partier

""and outspoken, but not RACIST!!""

2 comments:

  1. Here's your proof.

    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5e3ACDcgKUQJ:taspeaker.blogspot.com/2010/06/gather-your-armies-ii-slavery.html+Goodgooglygoo&cd=12&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHERE ? Did I call Rick Barber A racist ?
    No where in that post.
    I did not call him a racist.

    Your proof is fake ... and now you have just given me the authority to post your picture along with all of your racist attacks and lies.

    You are now a proven racist and liar.
    THANKS and BE BLESSED .. I REALLY LOVE YOU for this ... WOW ... I'm impressed with the power of GOD.

    ReplyDelete